Mô tả công việc
Vinschool, Vietnam’s largest private school system with over 40 schools and 33,000 students, aspires to offer a world-class education, whilst inspiring positive, transformational changes within the education community in Vietnam.
With several fully-accredited and CIS member schools within our system, we aim to provide the very best that international education has to offer. As a non-profit enterprise, Vinschool’s mission is to provide opportunities to Vietnamese students who would otherwise not have access to international standards. Vinschool is equipped with modern facilities and strives to remain at the forefront of educational models in Vietnam.
About the Programme:
The Vinschool Advanced (Cambridge) Programme is an integrated bilingual programme providing teaching and learning across the frameworks of the Vinschool Education System, the Vietnamese national curriculum, and the Cambridge International Programmes of study.
What we need:
Vinschool is seeking dynamic, experienced, professionally certified teachers to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach Media Studies at IGCSE & A-Level (Grades 10-12). The course of study follows the relevant Cambridge International Curriculum Framework. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and experienced, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Our typical working week is Monday – Friday, 07:30 – 16:30, with approximately 50% student contact time. Teachers will spend the balance of their working hours planning lessons, consulting with students and adding to overall academic professionalism.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
· Teaching Media Studies to students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
· Preparing curriculum, lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities, managing information on the LMS.
· Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies, and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
· Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
· Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development, and health.
· Conferring with teachers, parents, or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
· Preparing and implementing remedial programmes for students requiring extra help.
· Attending faculty meetings, professional development training, and school events.
· Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
· Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
-Education Degree in a relevant field
-Professional Teaching qualification/license/certification as applicable
-Preference will be given to those holding a Master’s degree
· 2 years‘ professional experience (after obtaining teaching qualification) in teaching primary subjects in a structured school setting.
· Experience in Cambridge International Curriculum is desired, but not essential.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
· Fluent level English speaker (minimum C1)
· Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
· Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations, and teamwork.
· Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted, and positive outlook.
Safeguarding and Student Welfare
Vinschool is committed to high safeguarding standards and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and those who work in the school. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity check, qualification verification checks and criminal record check.
When applying please provide three professional referees, including your most recent line manager, with their position and email contact details.
• Airfare support (Overseas hires)
• Relocation allowance (Overseas hires)
• Housing Allowance
• Paid National and School holidays
• Summer payments
• International health insurance
• Visa, Work permit, and residence card provided
• Dependent Visa and residence card support
• Discount for children‘s tuition fee (bilingual education)
• Lunch: Complimentary lunches are provided at the school canteen