Mô tả công việc
Vinschool: Vinschool, Vietnam’s largest private school system, with 50 campuses and over 47,000 students, aspires to offer a world-class education while inspiring positive, transformational changes within the education community in Vietnam. At Vinschool, we are proud to boast a diverse and globally experienced teaching team, with over 600 dedicated expat teachers hailing from various corners of the world, enriching the educational experience for our students. We work collaboratively alongside a team of 4,000 dedicated Vietnamese educators, fostering a dynamic environment that combines international perspectives with local expertise.
We are committed to maintaining high standards and promoting the welfare of our students and staff members. As a non-profit enterprise, Vinschool‘s mission is to provide opportunities to Vietnamese students who may not otherwise have access to international standards. Equipped with modern facilities, we strive to remain at the forefront of educational models in Vietnam.
About the Programme: The Vinschool Advanced (Cambridge) Programme is an integrated bilingual program that offers teaching and learning across the frameworks of the Vinschool Education System, the Vietnamese national curriculum, and the Cambridge International Programmes of study.
What we need: Vinschool is seeking dynamic, experienced, professionally certified teachers to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach the Cambridge Global Perspectives Programme at Secondary school levels, following the relevant Cambridge International Curriculum Framework. They should be suitably qualified and experienced, fully committed to supporting students through both curricular and extracurricular activities.
Essential Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Teaching Global Perspectives to students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Curriculum.
- Preparing curriculum, lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities, and managing information on the LMS.
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies, and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress, and providing pertinent feedback.
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development, and health.
- Conferring with teachers, parents, or guardians to discuss student progress and address behavioral or academic issues.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development training, and school events.
- Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
- Education Degree in a relevant field
- Professional Teaching qualification/license/certification as applicable.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Master’s degree.
- 2 years of professional experience (acquired after obtaining a teaching qualification) in instructing subjects within a formal school environment.
- Experience with the Cambridge International Curriculum is desired but not essential.
- Fluent English speaker (minimum C1 fluency).
Soft Skills and Characteristics:
- Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations, and teamwork.
- Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted, and a positive outlook.
Safeguarding and Student Welfare: Vinschool is committed to maintaining high safeguarding standards and ensuring the welfare of all students and staff. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity checks, qualification verifications, and criminal record checks.
How to Apply: If you‘re passionate about shaping young minds and eager to be a part of our dynamic team at Vinschool, we encourage you to apply today. Join us in making a difference in Vietnamese education and helping students reach their fullest potential. To apply, please provide the following:
- A detailed CV highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.
- Contact information for three professional referees, including your most recent line manager, with their position and email contact details.
- A scanned copy of your Bachelor‘s degree and teaching credential.
We look forward to receiving your application and exploring the possibility of you joining the Vinschool.
- Airfare support.
- Relocation allowance (Overseas hires).
- Housing Allowance.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Summer payments.
- International health insurance.
- Visa, Work permit, and residence card provided.
- Dependent Benefits: Visa and residence card support, plus medical insurance coverage.
- Discount for children‘s tuition fees (bilingual education).
- Severance Payment: For each full year of employment, the employee shall receive ½ a month’s salary, upon completion of employment.