Mô tả công việc
Vinschool, Vietnam’s largest private school system with over 40 schools and 33,000 students, aspires to bring world-class education to the young generation of Vietnamese and inspire positive, transformational changes within the education community in Vietnam.
As a CIS Member School, we aim to provide the very best that international education has to offer. As a non-profit enterprise, Vinschool’s mission is to provide opportunities to Vietnamese students who would otherwise not have access to international standards. Vinschool is equipped with modern facilities and strives to remain at the forefront of educational models in Vietnam.
What we need:
Vinschool, a CIS (Council of International Schools) member school system organization, is seeking dynamic, dedicated, and professionally certified expats for ESL (English as a Second Language) teaching positions as part of our rapidly expanding international faculty. Successful applicants will teach ESL lessons at Primary, Secondary, or High School (Grades 1-12) levels in our non-profit bilingual school system. Teachers should be suitably trained and qualified, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Bachelor/Master in Education Plus TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
- PGCE /Teaching license or equivalent Plus TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: This position is not open to candidates who have not completed the minimum qualifications listed above. Non-education Bachelor‘s degrees with a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA are not sufficient unless a professional teaching credential has already been obtained.
+ Minimum Relevant Experience:
- 2 years in a similar role as a teacher (before achieving minimum education requirements accepted with documented evidence of any experience)
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
- Teaching English as a Foreign/Additional Language to students according to the requirements of the school curriculum.
- Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies, and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development, and health.
- Conferring with teachers, parents, or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development training, and school events.
- Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
- Fluent level English speaker (minimum C1 fluency - evidence required for non-natives)
- Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations, and teamwork.
- Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted, and positive outlook.
- Applicants may be required to conduct a live demo lesson or provide a sample Lesson Plan for a 35 to 45-minute lesson.
- Relocation allowance (overseas hires)
- International medical insurance
- Paid National and School holidays
- Summer payments
- Discount for children‘s tuition fee (bilingual education)
- Visa, work permit, and residence card provided
- Locally competitive salary
- End of employment payments upon successful completion of employment
- Lunch: Complimentary lunches are provided at the school canteen
Safeguarding and Student Welfare
Vinschool is committed to high safeguarding standards and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and those who work in the school. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity check, qualification verification checks and DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent).
When applying please provide three professional referees, including your most recent line manager, with their position and email contact details.