Mô tả công việc
Vinschool, Vietnam’s largest private school system with over 40 schools and 33,000 students, aspires to bring world-class education to the young generation of Vietnamese and inspire positive, transformational changes within the education community in Vietnam.
What we need:
Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated, and professionally certified expats for ESL Kindergarten (English as a Second Language) teaching positions as part of our rapidly expanding international faculty.
- Developing lesson plans based on weekly syllabus sent by the Academic Department and teaching English classes as assigned by the School Board or ESL Coordinator;
- Handling all the paperwork including: making weekly reports on teaching activities, conducting assessments and evaluation reports (twice per semester), completing the Student Progress Report for each student of the classes under his/her management (once per semester) and other paperwork as required by ESL Coordinator and the School;
- Developing learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities;
- Attending professional training programs organized by the Academic Department and Vinschool’s HR and Training Department;
- Participating in school activities such as English competitions and English-related events as required by the School.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills for ESL Teacher
- At least 1-year work experience as an ESL Teacher, preferably at international kindergartens
- Dedication to students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
Minimum Education Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Education / Teaching or Degree in English plus a recognized teaching certificate such as PGCE/QTS/Teacher license
- Other relevant professional qualifications, e.g. ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA (preferably CELTA or TESOL – Trinity College)
- Competitive salary
- 12 paid leave days/year
- Paid school and national holidays
- 2 week paid summer holiday (June)
- Free Lunch
- Insurance: provided by Bao Viet
Safeguarding and Student Welfare
Vinschool is committed to high safeguarding standards and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and those who work in the school. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity check, qualification verification checks and DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent).
When applying please provide three professional referees who can speak to your work experience and qualifications. It‘s important to note that at least two of the referees must be previous line managers (including your current/most recent manager) who have directly supervised you in a professional capacity.