Mô tả công việc
On April 20th 2022, Vingroup signed a comprehensive cooperation agreement with the UK‘s leading education system Brighton College to establish Brighton College Vietnam.
Brighton College Vietnam at Vinhomes Ocean Park, Hanoi is now open for admissions for the 2023-2024 academic year from grade 1 to grade 10 (from 5 to 16 years old). This is the first campus to be established under the partnership between Vingroup and Brighton College, an UK’s top private school with nearly 200 years of history.
We are looking for talents for a variety of positions at the school.
Brighton College Vietnam places safeguarding of its pupils as its highest priority and as such references will be taken up before interviews and the successful applicant will be subject to appropriate qualification checks and police checks as to their suitability to work with children. Appropriate safeguarding and safer recruitment questions will form part of the selection process.
Work location: Brighton College Vietnam, Vinhomes Ocean Park Urban Area, Da Ton Commune, Gia Lam District, Hanoi.
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop headcount and recruitment plan on an annual basis;
- Ensure effective recruitment according to the approved plan;
- Implement recruitment advertising and manage BCVN’s recruitment channels;
- Develop and manage the recruitment budget;
- Monitor new hire reception and onboarding.
- Develop and implement BCVN’s human resources policies;
- Develop and manage the human resources budget;
- Manage human resources information in BCVN’s human resources information system;
- Manage the implementation of human resources procedures for both foreign and Vietnamese employees, including appointment procedure, procedures for signing and termination of the employment contract, etc.
- Perform compensation calculation and payment for employees on a monthly basis;
- Keep track of social insurance and health insurance matters;
- Offer advice on human resources-related issues;
- Address concerns and issues related to labor relations;
- Make periodic labor reports at the request of the authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Business, English Studies or Human Resources Management;
- Proficiency in all 04 English language skills;
- At least 03 years of experience in C&B and labor relations/recruitment for both foreign and Vietnamese employees; prior experience in international education environments is a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Good service thinking, professional manners and strong self-confidence;
- Effective organizational and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work under high pressure.
- Negotiable, competitive salary;
- Insurance plan according to the law and a separate Vingroup health insurance package;
- Incentives on Vingroup’s services;
- Promotion and self-development opportunities;
- Opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and challenging international education environment;
- Chances to learn and grow by working with the world’s leading educators.