Mô tả công việc
Vinschool, a CIS (Council of International Schools) member school system organization, is seeking dynamic, dedicated, and professionally certified expats for ESL (English as a Second Language) teaching positions as part of our rapidly expanding international faculty. Successful applicants will teach ESL lessons at Primary, Secondary, or High School (Grades 1-12) levels in our non-profit bilingual school system. Teachers should be suitably trained and qualified, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Ho Chi Minh City (3 campuses)
in accordance with Vietnamese labor and immigration policy, we are able to consider foreign candidates who meet the following qualifications:
+ Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master in Education Plus TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
- PGCE /Teaching license or equivalent Plus TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: This position is not open to candidates who have not completed the minimum qualifications listed above. Non-education Bachelor‘s degrees with a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA are not sufficient unless a professional teaching credential has already been obtained.
+ Minimum Relevant Experience:
- 3 years in a similar role as a teacher (before achieving minimum education requirements accepted with documented evidence of any experience)
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
· Teaching English as a Foreign/Additional Language to students according to the requirements of the school curriculum.
· Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
· Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies, and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
· Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
· Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development, and health.
· Conferring with teachers, parents, or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
· Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
· Attending faculty meetings, professional development training, and school events.
· Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
· Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
· Fluent-level English speaker with an accent discernible to Vietnamese students. Citizens of non- English speaking countries are required by the Vietnam government to provide evidence of C1 level of English proficiency (According to CEFR) before the issuance of a work permit.
· Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
· Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations, and teamwork.
· Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted, and positive outlook.
· Online LMS/teaching experience or willingness to adapt.
- International medical insurance, including Covid-19 coverage
- Paid holidays and summer payments
- Accommodation/housing allowance according to current policy
- Discount for children‘s tuition fee (bilingual education)
- Visa, work permit, and residence card provided
- Locally competitive salary
- Vingroup company perks & benefits
- End of employment payments upon successful completion of employment
· DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) from current and previous countries of residence
. When applying please provide details of three professional referees, including your most recent line manager, with their position and email contact details.
· Must be able to pass additional background screening as required by child protection and safeguarding policy, according to Council of International Schools (CIS) Safer Recruiting guidelines
· May be required to conduct a live demo lesson or provide a sample Lesson Plan for a 35 to 45-minute lesson.
** A valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, or the United States. Passport holders from other countries are welcome - but additional qualifications and approval from the Vietnamese government are required before the issuing of a visa and/or work permit, depending on the country of citizenship.